WORLD BEAR WEEKEND
Greetings! We are very excited that you are interested in becoming a vendor for World Bear Weekend. With hundreds of guests expected, this will be a prime opportunity to promote your business & make extra money – while socializing with beautiful men from all over the world! There will be a limit to the number of vendors per category to provide maximum exposure without saturation and excessive competition.
BOOTH SPACE & PRICING:
Below are vending options available this year to accommodate everyone’s space requirements.
- $175 COMMERCIAL VENDING SPACE. This option is for vendors who are selling some type of merchandise/service in exchange for money. Each commercial vendor will be given approximately a 12′ x 6′ booth space consisting of (3) or (4) six-foot, skirted tables in a configuration that best fits the space assigned. (Includes 1 full event pass; additional helper passes are $90/person; limit 2).
- $100 INFO-ONLY VENDING SPACE. This option is perfect for vendors who are coming to promote other bear events around the country; travel agents; or local organizations raising awareness about a group, club, or brand. These vendor spaces will consist of (1) 6′ full size, skirted tables in a configuration that best fits the space assigned, and the needs of the vendor. No merchandise sales will be permitted at these booths. (Includes one full event pass; additional helper passes are $90/person; limit 2).
- All vendors will have access to (1) waste basket, free wifi access, easy access to electricity, a complimentary ad in our electronic event booklet; exposure on social media and event apps; and food/beverage service in the Vendor Market.
VENDOR EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Access to Hospitality Suite (free drinks & munchies)
- Access to (3) Dance Parties with (cash bar)
- Access to (3) After Hours Parties (free drinks and munchies)
- Access to Play Room
- Access to Kilt International Contest
- Admission to World Bear Contest on Friday/Saturday night
- Lunch on Friday
- Lunch on Saturday
- Buffet Dinner on Saturday night
- Access to any other event on the itinerary that doesn’t conflict with your vendor times
- Access to shuttles provided to bar events throughout the weekend
Please email artwork for 5″w x 8″h run book advertisement no later than July 15th, 2018. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your artwork for the website as soon as you have completed registration for the event.
Doors to the Vendor Market will remain locked during non-vending hours. All vendors are responsible for their products, monies, and vendor space. All vendors are expected to have coverage at their booth at ALL times during posted vending hours. We will not be responsible for your area or merchandise while unattended by you and/or your helpers. We reserve the right to approve/deny any application/registration for the Vendor Market. Our goal is to offer a wide variety of products at the event, therefore vendors selling items in the same “category” will be limited. You will receive confirmation from our Vendor Coordinator once your application has been approved. Feel free to contact the Vendor Coordinator at email@example.com to see if your category has been filled before registering.
Vendor Set-up Hours
- 08/22/2018 06:00pm to 10:00pm Vendor Set-Up
- 08/23/2018 08:00am to 12:00pm Vendor Set-Up
Vendor Market Hours
- 08/23/2018 02:00pm to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/23/2018 08:00pm to 11:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/24/2018 10:00am to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/25/2018 10:00am to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/26/2018 09:00am to 02:00pm Vendor Market
* Vendor space will be forfeited if vendor does not show up by 10am on Friday, August 24, 2018. Once a space is forfeited, the space will be awarded to a stand-by vendor or distributed to other vendors in the room needing extra space. Exceptions will be considered if vendor contacts the World Bear Weekend Vendor Market Director before the event begins to report extenuating circumstances for your late arrival. If you are selected to participate in the Vendor Market, and fail to show up without notice – you will forfeit any future vending opportunities with World Bear Weekend.