WORLD BEAR WEEKEND’S
ROYAL BAZAAR OF FANCY THINGS!
Greetings! World Bear Weekend is anticipating a crowd of over 600 to attend our 2020 event in Chicago, IL. Would you like to be a part of our “Royal Bazaar of Fancy Things” Vendor Market? We have expanded our vendor options to include more variety of booths for our 3rd annual event.
The Royal Bazaar space consists of 20 potential spaces. Vendors may purchase additional spaces to expand their presence within the Bazaar. Each 10’x10′ space is $200 thru 12/31/2019. Rates increase to $250/space on January 1st, 2020.
VENDOR BOOTH AMENITIES PER BOOTH SPACE PURCHASED
- (1) Regular Weekend Event Pass per Booth Space Purchased
- (2) 6′ skirted tables
- (2) Chairs
- Lunch Delivered for (2) Guests on Friday AND Saturday
- Electric Outlets at Provided at/near each booth
- Complimentary WiFi
- Sponsorship for Cocktails During Bazaar Hours
Doors to the Vendor Market will remain locked during non-vending hours. All vendors are responsible for their products, monies, and vendor space. All vendors are expected to have coverage at their booth at ALL times during posted vending hours. We will not be responsible for your area or merchandise while unattended by you and/or your helpers. We reserve the right to approve/deny any application/registration for the Vendor Market. Our goal is to offer a wide variety of products at the event, therefore vendors selling items in the same “category” will be limited. You will receive confirmation from our Vendor Coordinator once your application has been approved.
Interested in vending? CLICK HERE to proceed to our Vendor Application, or contact the producers at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
TENTATIVE VENDOR HOURS:
Vendor Set-up Hours
- 08/26/2020 06:00pm to 12:00am Vendor Set-Up
- 08/27/2020 08:00am to 12:00pm Vendor Set-Up
Vendor Market Hours
- 08/27/2020 01:00pm to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/28/2020 09:00am to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/29/2020 09:00am to 05:00pm Vendor Market
- 08/30/2020 09:00am to 01:00pm Vendor Market
* Vendor space will be forfeited if vendor does not show up by 10am on Friday, August 28th, 2020. Once a space is forfeited, the space will be awarded to a stand-by vendor or distributed to other vendors in the room needing extra space. Exceptions will be considered if vendor contacts the World Bear Weekend Vendor Market Coordinator before the event begins to report extenuating circumstances for your late arrival.
Vendors are expected to have representation at their booth at all times during the Market Hours noted above. If you are selected to participate in the Vendor Market, and fail to show up without notice, or fail to be open during all vendor hours noted, you may forfeit any future vending opportunities with World Bear Weekend.