WORLD BEAR WEEKEND’S
ROYAL BAZAAR OF FANCY THINGS!
Greetings! World Bear Weekend is anticipating a crowd of over 800 to attend our 2023 event in Orlando, FL. Would you like to be a part of our Royal Bazaar Vendor Market? We have expanded our vendor options to include more variety of booths for our 5th annual event.
The Royal Bazaar space consists of 10,000sq ft of potential vendor spaces. Vendors may purchase additional spaces to expand their presence within the Bazaar. Each 10’x10′ space is $300.
PARTICIPATING VENDORS AT OUR OUR 2022 VENDOR MARKET:
- Barking Leather
- Bear Ink
- Bear T-Shirts
- CBD Ken
- Comply Gear
- Dirty Rych
- Dirty South Leather
- Johnny Martinez Leather
- Kilted Bros
- Majere’s Metals
- Niji Fans
- Pig Load
- Pineapple Healthcare
- Repicci’s Real Italian Ice & Gelato of Orlando
- Strap-Up Custom Gear
- Strictly Generic
- Team Friendly
- Torso Menswear
- Wick’d Bear Candles & More
- Wolfstryker Leather
VENDOR BOOTH AMENITIES PER BOOTH SPACE PURCHASED
- (1) Standard Weekend Event Pass per 10×10 Booth Space Purchased
- (1) 6′ skirted standard table (additional tables are $50)
- (2) Chairs
- Lunch Delivered for per registered Vendor on Friday AND Saturday
- (1) General Admission Event Pass goes with the Vendor Booth.
Doors to the Vendor Market will remain locked during non-vending hours. All vendors are responsible for their products, monies, and vendor space. All vendors are expected to have coverage at their booth at ALL times during posted vending hours. We will not be responsible for your area or merchandise while unattended by you and/or your helpers. We reserve the right to approve/deny any application/registration for the Vendor Market. Our goal is to offer a wide variety of products at the event, therefore vendors selling items in the same “category” will be limited. You will receive confirmation from our Vendor Coordinator once your application has been approved.
Interested in vending? CLICK HERE to proceed to our Vendor Application, or contact the producers at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
TENTATIVE VENDOR HOURS:
Vendor Set-up Hours
- 09/20/2023….. 02:00pm to 11:00pm….. Vendor Set-Up (Sponsoring Vendors)
- 09/20/2023….. 05:00pm to 11:00pm….. Vendor Set-Up
- 09/21/2023….. 09:00am to 12:00pm….. Vendor Set-Up
Vendor Market Hours
- 09/21/2023….. 12:00pm to 06:00pm….. Daytime Vendor Market
- 09/22/2023….. 11:00am to 06:00pm….. Daytime Vendor Market
- 09/22/2023….. 10:30pm to 12:00am….. Late-Night Vendor Market
- 09/23/2023….. 11:00am to 05:00pm….. Daytime Vendor Market
- 09/24/2023….. 10:00am to 01:00pm….. Daytime Vendor Market
Vendor space will be forfeited if vendor does not show up by 10am on Friday, September 22, 2023. Once a space is forfeited, the space will be awarded to a stand-by vendor or distributed to other vendors in the room needing extra space. Exceptions will be considered if vendor contacts the World Bear Weekend Vendor Market Coordinator before the event begins to report extenuating circumstances for your late arrival.
Vendors are expected to have representation at their booth at all times during the Market Hours noted above. If you are selected to participate in the Vendor Market, and fail to show up without notice, or fail to be open during all vendor hours noted, you may forfeit any future vending opportunities with World Bear Weekend.