Greetings! We are very excited that you are interested in becoming a vendor for World Bear Weekend. With hundreds of guests expected, this will be a prime opportunity to promote your business & make extra money – while socializing with beautiful men from all over the world! There will be a limit to the number of vendors per category to provide maximum exposure without saturation and excessive competition.
BOOTH SPACE & PRICING:
Below are vending options available this year to accommodate everyone’s space requirements.
- $250 COMMERCIAL VENDING SPACE. This option is for vendors who are selling some type of merchandise/service in exchange for money. Each commercial vendor will be given approximately a 10′ x 10′ booth space consisting of (1) 6-foot skirted tables in a configuration that best fits the space assigned. Additional booth spaces can be purchases in 10’x10′ increments. Pricing includes (1) Standard Weekend Pass. Price increases on January 1st, 2022 to $300/space.
- $125 INFO-ONLY VENDING SPACE. This option is perfect for vendors who are coming to promote other bear events around the country; travel agents; or local organizations raising awareness about a group, club, or brand. These vendor spaces will consist of (1) 6′ full size, skirted tables in a configuration that best fits the space assigned, and the needs of the vendor. Pricing includes (1) Standard Weekend Pass.
- All vendors will have access to (1) waste basket, free wifi access, easy access to electricity, exposure on social media and event apps; lunches delivered to your booth on Friday & Saturday; Hospitality Room access throughout the weekend.
VENDOR EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Access to Hospitality Suite (free drinks & munchies)
- Access to (3) Dance Parties with (cash bar)
- Access to Play Room
- Access to Friday night entertainment
- Admission to World Bear & World Pet Contests
- Buffet Dinner on Saturday night
- Access to any other event on the itinerary that doesn’t conflict with your vendor times
- Access to shuttles provided to bar events throughout the weekend
The Info-Only Vendors MAY be placed in the foyer area of the Vendor Market There are no locks or doors in this area — so be sure to secure any valuables each night in the Vendor Market.
Doors to the Vendor Market will remain locked during non-vending hours. All vendors are responsible for their products, monies, and vendor space. All vendors are expected to have coverage at their booth at ALL times during posted vending hours. We will not be responsible for your area or merchandise while unattended by you and/or your helpers. We reserve the right to approve/deny any application/registration for the Vendor Market. Our goal is to offer a wide variety of products at the event, therefore vendors selling items in the same “category” will be limited. You will receive confirmation from our Vendor Coordinator once your application has been approved.
Vendor Set-up Hours
- 09/21/2022 06:00pm to 12:00am Vendor Set-Up
- 09/22/2022 08:00am to 01:00pm Vendor Set-Up
Vendor Market Hours
- 09/22/2022 01:00pm to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 09/23/2022 09:00am to 06:00pm Vendor Market
- 09/23/2022 10:30pm to 12:00am Vendor Market
- 09/24/2022 09:00am to 03:00pm Vendor Market
- 09/25/2022 09:00am to 12:00pm Vendor Market
* Vendor space will be forfeited if vendor does not show up by 10am on Thursday, September 22, 2022. Once a space is forfeited, the space will be awarded to a stand-by vendor or distributed to other vendors in the room needing extra space. Exceptions will be considered if vendor contacts the World Bear Weekend Vendor Market Coordinator before the event begins to report extenuating circumstances for your late arrival. If you are selected to participate in the Vendor Market, and fail to show up without notice – you will forfeit any future vending opportunities with World Bear Weekend.
Vendors are required to be open during the times listed above. Any vendors who pack up and leave early on Saturday evening or Sunday morning will not be permitted to participate in our vendor market at future events.